- Rights protection mechanisms explained;
- New requirements;
- Trademark Clearinghouse:
- What is it?
- Sunrise Period;
- Trademark claims service;
- Trademark claims process;
- Selection of the service provider and process development;
- Implementation Assistance Group (IAG);
- Criteria for inclusion in the Trademark Clearinghouse;
- Authentication and validation;
- Trademark claims notice;
- Matching rules: “Identical Match”;
- Dispute resolution and principles;
- URS implementation;
- Post-Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (PDDRP);
- Trademark PDDRP.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Trademark Clearinghouse: how does it work?
Rights protection update of the ICANN new gTLD Program:
Posted by Jean Guillon