- 30 May 2012: New gTLD application window closes;
- 8 June 2012: Batching process begins (what is batching?);
- 13 June 2012: Announcement of applied-for Top-level domains ("Reveal Day"):
- Application comment period begins (what are public comments?);
- Formal objection period begins.
- 24-29 June 2012: ICANN's 44th Public Meeting; Prague, Czech Republic (more here);
- 28 June 2012: Batching process ends;
- 11 July 2012: Batching results announced;
- 12 July 2012: Initial evaluations begin;
- 12 August 2012: Application comment period ends;
- 14-19 October 2012: ICANN's 45th Public Meeting; Toronto, Canada (more here);
More on the ICANN new gTLD web site.